- Assist pensioners in their dealings with the Delaware Office of Pensions
- Assist members in matching their skills with volunteer opportunities
- Hold a State-wide Annual meeting in the fall
- Hold County-level meetings in the spring
- Fund and administer an annual scholarship for two senior education majors
- Issue a newsletter four times per year
- Provide advice to the Pension Review Board regarding proposed changes in Delaware Pension policies
- Meet with legislators and the governor to lobby for improvement of benefits, such as reasonable increases in pensions and the continuation of our medical benefits
- Communicate with other state retired education personnel associations
New Castle County
The next New Castle County Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at the Embassy Suites, Rt. 896, Newark, DE at 9:00 am. An invitation letter will be mailed in late February.
The next Kent/Sussex Annual Meeting will be held Thursday, May 4, 2017 at the Virden Center, Lewes, DE. The meeting will began at 9:00 am. An invitation letter will be mailed in late March.
Annual DRSPA Meeting
The annual meeting will be on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at the Modern Maturity Center in Dover, DE. The meeting will began at 9:00 am. An invitation letter will be mailed in early September.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this form. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.