Membership Form: Submit online
Volunteer Hours Forms: Submit online or download document and email to email@example.com
Partners in Education Grants
You are invited to apply for a Partners in Education grant that is being provided by the Delaware Retired School Personnel Association. The Delaware Association of School Administrators is assisting in publicizing the grant. The goal of this grant offering is to assist teachers in improving student performance in one or more subject areas.
It is anticipated that approximately sixteen grants will be funded. The maximum award amount is $500.00.
In order to apply you must be an educator in a Delaware public school (including charter schools). First consideration of grant applications will be made of those received on or before October 20, 2017 and awards will be made by November 17, 2017. Applications received after October 20 may be considered if funds are available.
Grant applications will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Innovative qualities of the project
- Project Goals and Objectives
- How the project will improve student performance in one or more subject areas.
- Scope of involvement, i.e., does the project include children from other grades, parents, other volunteers?
- Number of children served by the project this school year
- Ability of items or services purchased with grant funds to be utilized in the future
The one-page grant application is available to download as a pdf and doc file. To apply, download the form and complete it. Applications can be mailed to our office (DRSPA, PO Box 7262, Wilmington, DE 19803) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Grant recipients will be required to complete a one-page financial and summary report.
If you have questions about the grant application process feel free to email us at email@example.com or call (302) 674-8252. We look forward to receiving your grant application.
Wayne E. Emsley